I SPY moments

balance, balance, balance.





Do you ever wonder what a child is thinking when they are in their own private world of playing or inventing?











1,2,3...7...numbers, bowls, space on the carpet.










I am amazed when the camera can freeze the experience and help me examine the intensity or quietness of a child's individual work.





how does this apple peeler work...?
watching the water pot fill with blue water...drip, drip, drip.


practice, practice...this cartwheel is tricky!

truck and shovel and wet sand...something might get buried?

the joy of big big shoes...!

a fresh drink for the alligator...pouring so carefully !

maybe a calendar? maybe a countdown? maybe a birthday coming?
starting with two very tall blocks...steady, steady hands.

quiet moment to water paint the outside play surface.

hmm...maybe I will go in here...

I think I would like to sit inside a hula hoop and swirl these twirlers around and around.

pink sparkle dress and straw hat...and a look in the mirror.

ready to have my own theater performance with my newly made puppet.

I hope you can uncover moments at school of children working, inventing, and re-inventing their day...in their own beautiful extraordinary way.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your ideas, comments and feedback! Thanks!